How to Enroll for Graduate Credit:
- Enroll in the course of your choice, either facilitated or flex-paced.
- When enrolling in the course select the "Course + Graduate Credit" option, then:
- Facilitated Courses: Select your university of choice when enrolling.
- Flex-Paced Courses: You will have the opportunity to select your college of choice within the module.
- If you selected Gordon College, you will need to create your student account with Gordon College at https://www.gordon.edu/professionallearning/register. Please note that you only need to complete Step 1. Do not complete Step 2 (Registration and Payment) - that is managed by Novak Education.
- If you are already enrolled in the flex-paced course, you can add on graduate credits by following instructions in the first module of the course or by signing up here. Be sure to select the corresponding graduate add-on based on the course that you are enrolled in and to complete this step prior to completing the course.
How to Receive Your Transcript from Gordon College:
- Transcripts and grades are provided by Gordon College. In order to receive your grade and transcript ensure that you are enrolled as a student. (See #3 above).
- Once you have completed the course and have received feedback on your final project, Novak Education will send your grade, graduate credit fee, and course registration to Gordon College (within one week of course completion).
- Within 5-10 business days of us submitting your grade, you will receive a grade report from Gordon College via email. The grade report will include your student ID number that you will need to enter to receive your transcript.
- Once you receive your grade report via email, you can request your final transcript here https://www.gordon.edu/transcripts
- We know that sometimes there is a need for expedited transcripts - if that is the case, send us a note and we can speed up the process to meet your needs! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.